£40000 - £45000 per annum
over 2 years ago
A global leading engineering organisation operating within the defence / electronics industry now have an exciting opportunity for a Development Engineer to join their growing team. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will lead and support TEMPEST Engineered solutions from initial enquiry to product delivery in accordance with business, project and customer procedures.
Within this role you will:
- Work as an integral part of the Engineering design and development team to identify and recommend TEMPEST control and functional approaches to ensure compliance with UK and NATO standards.
- Support the Production, Purchasing and TEMPEST test teams as products progress through all stages of the development and production process.
- Develop strong working relationships with other team members and functions to ensure that designs are fit for purpose and are capable of being manufactured cost efficiently.
Ideally you will have:
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years' Experience.
- Understanding of quality standards and systems. Familiar with Nationally Recognised Test Laboratory (NRTL) standards and CE Mark criteria.
- Working knowledge of all UK TEMPEST standards, Inc. SDIP55, SDIP 27 & SDIP 29 a distinct advantage.