£550 - £600 per day
9 months ago
6 Months +
Automation Engineer - Terraform specialist
+ 6 month inital contract
+ Fully Remote and Outside IR35
+ £550 to £600 per day
+ Terraform - 4+ Years
+ Azure Cloud
+ Scripting - Powershell, Bash, Python, etc..
+ GIT, JIRA, Confluence
Working with the Operations team to deploy and support highly automated infrastructure that hosts Azure Virtual Desktop sessions for business users in a LIGHTS OUT ADMINISTRATION Azure public cloud environment.
Automation Engineers will need to be senior self-motivated developers able to work from home, individually or in small groups (1-3), with globally distributed teams, to deliver complex automation solutions aimed at providing direct support to non-technical business end users, application developers, application administrators, S=service management and 1st line support staff, via Self Service portals (ServiceNow or other web portals).
- Terraform environment and application deployment 4+ years (essential)
- Automation and/or intermediate-level scripting experience (PowerShell, Bash, Python, Go) 4+ years
- Deploying environments and application services to public clouds (preferably Azure) - 3+ years
- Infrastructure and Services as Code - 3+ years
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) would be beneficial
- Configuration management via Terraform, Ansible and other tools - 3+ years
- Code and software artefacts demonstrating a strong understanding of; software development life cycle, OWASP security principles, code audit, automated development pipelines - 3+ years
- Code and artefact management via Git (branching, merges and PRs etc) - 3+ years
- Design documentation, user guides, and other on-line supporting documentation that enables users to leverage developed solutions.
- Associated automated test code for expected end user scenarios or external interactions that fully exercise the delivered code base.