£480 - £510 per day
about 1 year ago
- Based in Basingstoke
- 6 month initial contract
- 5 days a week on-site
- £480 - £510 per day
- Inside IR35
Please note this is a DV Cleared role
You will be working across a number of Agile development teams, responsible for the design, development and running of tests using the project approved tools. You will have clear demonstrable experience, knowledge and understanding of Testing within modern software/applications development. You will need to be a confident communicator both written and oral, in order to work with a number of Agile delivery teams and also directly with the client.
1. Identify/design tests to verify requirements.
2. Running End to End and Reference Tests to support User Acceptance and interpretation of results.
3. Raising defects and monitoring them through to resolution.
4. Attendance at Agile Team meetings and events.
5. Identifying and proposing Definitions of Done.
6. Interpretation of test results and preliminary investigation of failures
1. ISTQB Foundation Certification
2. Experience designing manual tests to verify requirements,
3. Good Problem investigation skills,
4. Experience of Test Management Tools e.g. ALM, Testrail etc.
5. Experience of Continuous Integration Tools
1. Experience of Continuous Integration Tools e.g. Jenkins
2. Experience designing and producing Automated Tests
3. Experience of SAFe and agile ways of working.