Up to £24000 per annum + bonus, company van
over 1 year ago
Test and Calibration/Field Service Engineer - Electro-mechanical
Covering the whole of Scotland
Offering £24,000 - plus bonus, paid overtime and overnight stays compensated
A company well known for their high-quality work and well-respected reputation are now hiring a field service engineer to carry out test, calibration and maintenance services to a range of medical devices found within GPs, community clinics, nursing and residential homes and some acute hospitals. These include ECGs, medical scales, hoists, patient beds/profiling beds, pressure care mattresses etc.
The successful Test & Calibration Engineer / Field Service Engineer will be responsible for a diverse client base in a territory spanning across Scotland, flexibility to travel and stay away is absolutely essential for the role.
- Working at customer sites across Scotland you will be responsible for Testing & Calibrating a wide range of medical equipment. This will cover both mechanical and electrical applications.
- Carry out electrical PAT testing
- Completion of Test & Calibration reports as required, in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for the overall performance of your territory, including the rebooking of appointments.
- You will require excellent communication and reporting skills (PC Literate) as well as the ability to represent the company and liaise directly with the customer.
- In addition, you will be responsible for prioritising your workload, able to work on your own or with little supervision.
- £24,000 pa
- Bonus (performance based)
- Paid overtime and stay away allowance
- Company van
- Laptop, phone, tools etc.
- Opportunity to work in the medical industry if you don't already!
- Electronic/mechanical service engineering experience e.g. medical equipment, office equipment (printers, scanners, photocopiers), ATM's, industrial cleaning equipment, hoists, profiling beds, patient beds, etc.
- Field-based experience - good customer service skills
- Living within the designated territory (Scotland)
- Full UK driving licence
- Able to work independently and manage your own work-load
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.