West Sussex, England
£32000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
Based in West Sussex
£32,000 - £38,000
A global leader in the renewable energy sector is looking for Test Engineers on a permanent basis to join their Test and Development team. You will be providing the test capability for the verification and validation and development testing. You will be determining the test objectives while developing and executing test plans and ensure they are to schedule with the project.
Key responsibilities - Test Engineer - West Sussex
- Design and development of test stands to meet reliability objectives
- Develop and execute test plans
- Review and analyse test date
- Produce test reports and present your findings and recommendations
- Fault finding
- Work with the Senior Test Engineer in improvements of the project and planning
Skills/Qualifications - Test Engineer - West Sussex
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics Engineering or similar
- Be able to produce technical reports.
- Be able to read Engineering drawings both Mechanical and Electrical
- Experience in an Automotive or Aerospace industry or similar
- Working knowledge of test automation software
- Experience in planning and carrying out tests
If you are interested in this exciting position with forward thinking company, please do not hesitate and "APPLY NOW"