Horsham, West Sussex
£30000 - £37000 per annum
4 months ago
Location: Horsham West Sussex
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000
A rapidly expanding global leader in the renewable energy sector is looking for a 2 Test Engineers, one senior and one mid level on a permanent basis to join their Test and Development team.
- Conduct Test plans and prepare Test stands and platforms for tesing
- Install test pieces on to test stands
- Record, review and analyse test data
- Perform critical reviews of existing systems and solutions and identify opportunities for improvements
- Lead issue investigation and resolution activities
- Produce high quality reports and present findings and recommendations
- Provide accurate daily updates to test management
- Lead fault finding activities
- Create work instructions
Essential requirements and core competencies to be successful in the role include:
- 2+ years Test industry experience
- BSc/MSc or BEng/MEng level in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or similar
- Able to read and produce technical documents eg drawings and Schematics
- Experience of planning and carrying out testing.
- Ability to produce risk assessments and other similar safety tools eg HAZID, HAZOP, FMEA
If you are interested in this exciting position with forward thinking company, please do not hesitate and "APPLY NOW"