CDI - 1174512_1652716922
Up to £600 per day
over 1 year ago
Job title: Test Engineer (cloud)
Rate: £600 per day inside ir35
Contract: 6 months+
Security clearance at SC level is required
I am recruiting a Test Lead for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator who operate within the public sector. You will perform functional, non-functional, integration and performance testing of a system of critical national infrastructure.
Specifically you will lead a team of software and system testers to fully support the functional, non-functional, integration and performance testing of a system of critical national infrastructure.
You will have overall responsibility for the testing of a large system and code base from an incumbent supplier. You will be responsible for managing knowledge transfer, change and building your team.
You will be expected to inform the roadmap for cloud transformation with your peers working in tandem with the wider programme team; including engineering, architecture and cloud platform.
- 7 years' test experience (or 6 years' experience with ISTQB Foundation Certificate in software testing).
- Strong experience in leading technical test team
- Proven experience in writing query's in SQL database;
- Experience of SOAPUI;
- Knowledge of UNIX;
- Knowledge of Web services;
- Knowledge of AIX;
- Extensive experience and good understanding of structured test methods and processes.
- Knowledge of supporting the setup of automated testing.
- Extensive experience in analysing requirements and design documentation.
- Extensive demonstrable experience developing test plans.
- Experience executing tests analysis and documenting results.
- Managing time and people.
If you are interested in this role