£400 - £450 per day
about 2 years ago
Core Job Functions
* Manages IT Test delivery (can include Functional, Performance, Security and other Non-Functional Testing activities), in line with defined overall testing approach (methodology), key inputs and dependencies, tooling, resource demands
* Deliverables - supports definition and creation of Project Test Strategies where projects are defined as churn or simple to medium complexity.
* Creates project-based estimates, using designated estimation tools and other test collateral, (Test Plans, test schedule, test reports etc), based on known/assumed scope and execution activities
* Supports the shifts left focus into design and development so that testing influences and drives the outputs and quality from these domains. This includes alignment of dependent domains (i.e. solution architects) and potentially 3rd Party Suppliers where acts as the primary System Integrator.
* Confirms testability of complex project requirements - clarifies ambiguous elements and aligns/sets expectations on actions/owners
* Supports Test Consultants in carrying out health checks whilst delivery in flow - complies to defined Test Strategy and quality of test collateral and deliverables
* Responsible for own learning and development - Stays current on established tools, techniques, and technologies.
* Maintains links with and is advised by the Consultant group so keeps abreast of strategic developments as well as managing existing delivery progress
* Manages relationships and Client project team.
* Work across teams and involve other parts of the organization in the development of deliverables.
* Interact with customers regarding project information - client facing role
* Ensures application of Test Management discipline areas (Scope, Risk, Quality, Human Resource, Financial, Procurement, Communication, Schedule and Integration) to lead creation / maintenance of testing deliverables for programme planning, execution, reporting, reviewing and decision making.
* Approves project / programme control approach and testing metrics; coaches project team members.
* Experience of Managing SIT, UAT and OAT Testing
* Microsoft Technologies
* Test Automation Knowledge
* Migration to Windows 10
* Application Migration Experience
* Desktop Virtualisation
Qualifications & Experience
* ISTQB Foundation certification or similar
* Additional ISTQB specialism (Mobile, Agile or similar) or Intermediate certificate
* Essential - Robust test management skillset
* Essential - Test Leadership role
* Desirable - Project Management exposure - to guide others in Test Team
* Desirable - Business Analysis skills - able to teach
* Desirable - Structured Requirements Analysis methods - able to teach
* Desirable - Work on large scale and/or government project