Up to £500 per day
3 months ago
Test Manager - SC cleared
Rate: Market rates
- Responsible for the planning of all Test and Trial activities with the client to validate the solution both within a Model Office environment (a replication of the live environment) and the live environment itself.
- Management of key assurance events within the Engineering lifecycle (e.g. Integration Readiness Review (IRR), Verification Readiness Review (VRR), Verification Completeness Review (VCR) and Live Readiness Review (LRR)) as well as validation of the solution through Factory Assurance Trials (FAT) and Business Pilots (BP).
- Responsible for the delivery of the Programme of Testing, to agreed quality standards, to the agreed schedule and to the agreed budget.
- Responsible for enforcing the Contract and Test Plan across their testing responsibilities.
- Responsible for the quality of the test output and the conduct and performance of Test personnel.
- Preparation of estimates for Test activities required for new business/Change work.
- Seek to continuously improve the Test processes.
- Proven record in Test Management
- Proven record in Project Management
- Formal Risk Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent client management/handling skills