West Sussex, England
£28000 - £32000 per annum
11 months ago
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000pa
A global manufacturing and engineering company is looking for a Test Technician to deliver electromechanical design and build projects, including new electrical and electronic control system designs in addition to maintenance and calibration of installed and portable equipment.
Key Accountabilities - Test Technician - West Sussex
- Carry out and report scheduled total productive maintenance (TPM) tasks on time.
- Test stand wiring.
- Installation of test specimens onto test stands.
- Fit and configure instrumentation to stands and calibration as required.
- Record test metrics to monitor and improve operational efficiency.
- Provide support to Senior Test Stand Specialist with stand configuration management.
- Generate and follow work instructions including risks.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience - Test Technician- West Sussex
- HNC level in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar.
- Ability to read and produce diagrams and schematics (ideally electrical, electronic and P&ID).
- Practical working knowledge of sensors, actuators, instrumentation, wiring and control systems.
- Mechanical and electrical fitting skills.
- Knowledge and experience of lab or industrial safety procedures.
- Enthusiasm and drive with proven ability to deliver on time.
- Competent user of MS office packages.
Click "Apply Now" to find out more!