£40000 - £52000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Trade Compliance Officer
Up to £52,000
Our client, a Global Defence and Security company are currently recruiting for a Trade Compliance Officer on a permanent basis. My client is the forefront of the defence industry and providing solutions for over 25 years across the world. They solve the toughest problems in space, aeronautics, defense and cyberspace.
They have multiple sites across the UK and this site in Chester is the technical support facility for repair and maintenance of Infrared Countermeasure systems.
Experience/Skills needed - Trade Compliance Officer - Chester
This role is an important position for my client as you will be responsible for all aspects of their international trade. They need someone that has very strong import and export compliance knowledge and can understand the documentation for international trade. You will need to be familiar with the Department for International Trade and have had experience on obtaining export licences. As well as good user knowledge in checking the SAD C88 and the Import Entry Acceptance Advice DTI-E2 for compliance.
Responsibilities - Trade Compliance Officer - Chester
- Obtain UK export licence's and then manage the UK licence's ensuring validity
- You will ensure that the company is compliant with HMRC regulations
- Report writing and updating international spread sheets for all UK export licence's
- You will process export, import and UK customer transactions and associated ITC requirements
- Be responsible for all shipping invoices and coordinating movements in and out of the UK
This is just some of the responsibilities you will be doing in this exciting new position if you wanting to find out more and start your application, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'.