£21000 - £23000 per annum
3 months ago
Trainee 2nd Line Support Technician
£21,000 - £23,000
Full Time working - Shift pattern covering 0730 to 1800 Monday to Friday
Based in Lympstone, Devon
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build their career in a global organisation, perhaps looking to develop skills in more technical areas.
Your role will involve:
- Follows and monitors established processes and recommends improvements to these as appropriate to resolve routine customer enquiries.
- Ensures that service delivery is monitored effectively and that identified actions to maintain or improve levels of service are implemented.
- Acts as point of escalation and owns management of the processes leading to successful resolution of the escalated issue.
- Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service levels and meets or exceed customer expectations / SLA.
- Monitors all aspects of Incident Management processes to ensure adherence to best practice.
- Monitor resolution of incidents to agreed service levels.
- Utilising statistical reporting and analysis, monitors performance across all groups.
- Analyses and identifies areas of improvement to the service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Builds and enhances strong stakeholder relationships and acts as an escalation point.
- Act as point of escalation in dispute or uncertainty over appropriate resolver group for an incident.
- Ensures process, procedures and work instructions are adhered to by all relevant parties via Service Performance audits and provide regular feedback within the Service Operations environment.
- Assists the Service Delivery Manager in developing and maintain the core Service Level capabilities.