£17000 - £22000 per annum
about 2 years ago
TRAINEE RESOURCER - REDHILL
CBSbutler is a multi-award winning recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of engineering professionals and now looking to expand our resourcing team with an additional resourcer.
With excellent incentives and a great, fun culture, it definitely makes us an appealing place to work!
- Qualify candidates for a range of different engineering vacancies by briefing them about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of client jobs
- Develop an understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertise vacancies by drafting and placing adverts whilst adhering to legislations
- Search candidates on the company database, job boards and LinkedIn
- Review applications, create a shortlist of candidates for our client's and manage the interview process
- Request references, take testimonials and check the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Prepare CV's and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organise interviews for candidates as requested by the client and brief them beforehand on the type of interview that will be carried out by the client
- Give feedback to candidates on CV's and interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Ensure sales targets are met
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Confident at speaking over the telephone
- Ideally worked in a sales/customer focused environment meeting targets/deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Commission paid on a monthly basis
- 10% yearly bonus
- Quarterly lunch clubs which consist of an early finish and a day/night spent celebrating success at a chosen London venue
- Yearly trips abroad
- All expensed Summer and Christmas Parties!
Click APPLY now to make an application.