£23000 - £25000 per annum + Additional Benefits
3 months ago
Trainee Service Operative Driver
£23-25,000 per annum + benefits
Harlow - 37.5 hrs per week
A leading manufacturer of medical profiling beds and pressure care mattresses is seeking a Trainee Service Operative, you be delivering and picking up a range of rental products when patients and caregivers need them most.
Your main responsibilities will include delivery, collection, cleaning and frontline repairs and servicing of our rental equipment in the surrounding area.
This is the ideal role for a confident driver with a great customer focus to embark upon a rewarding career within a fast-moving, growing and rewarding business.
- A methodical, logical and practical approach
- Ability to prioritize work and amend route plans accordingly
- A positive and team-oriented approach, whilst being able to work autonomously
- Driving Licence: Required to hold a valid UK driver's licence
- Enhanced DBS clearance: Required
- Due to the nature of this role, there may be a requirement to undertake work outside of normal hours i.e. evenings, weekends and bank holidays and participate in the "On Call" rota
- You will be required to drive a large van and hold a clean driving license (held for a minimum of one year) and be able to route plan effectively
- 50% 50% driving ad-hoc rental products
- Decontamination and test/minor repair
Shift Pattern: Sunday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:00 with half hour unpaid lunch break
Tuesday to Saturday 09:00 - 17:00 with half hour unpaid lunch break
Package and Benefits;
- Salary £23,452+ per annum (negotiable dependant on experience) (If you live within M25 - London Weighting will apply)
- Pension providing employee and employer contribution
- Reward and Recognition Programme
- Develop your career with a family-orientated business
- 30 days' holiday per annum including Bank Holidays
What happened next?
To begin your application, click APPLY NOW!