Trainee Service Technician
Medical Engineer, Service Engineering, Field Service Engineer
£20000 - £23000 per annum + overtime
7 months ago
Based in Liverpool
£23,000 + overtime
A leading specialist medical equipment manufacturer is looking for a Trainee Service Technician to join their dedicated service team in Leyland to deliver high quality service to patients.
In this role, you'll be responsible for delivering/collecting the equipment, carrying out minor repairs and decontamination tasks.
- Maintain stock and parts inventory
- Implement product modifications
- Deliver and install clean, ready-to-use products
- Collect faulty, failing or dirty products
- Clean, test and repair products
- Complete records of safety testing
- Provide demonstrations and basic training to caregivers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety rules
- Basic PC skills including email and MS Office
- A full, valid driving licence is essential. (we use long wheelbase vans, but training and support to build confidence in manoeuvring of these vehicles will be provided where required)
- A DBS check (or the willingness to complete one)
- A proactive, 'can-do' attitude
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.