Crawley, West Sussex
£20000 - £26000 per annum
3 months ago
Crawley West Sussex
£20,000 - £21,000 after 3 months salary increases to £23,000 -£24,000 with 15% shift allowance.
Shift Pattern (Late shift) 14:00pm - 22:00pm (Monday - Thursday) - 14:00PM -20:00PM
An industry leading Electronics Manufacturer is in urgent need for two trainee Surface Mount Operators to help out in their Surface Mount Department. You will be reporting to Surface Mount Team Lead and they want someone with a Engineeing or electrical or electronics background, do not need any manufacturing experience, as this company will take their time to train you and develop your skills. They can offer someone a great training programme to improve your knowledge and provide you with progression in your career.
- Component Recognition
- Identifying parts/packages for example Tape & Reels, sticks/tubes, waffle trays and loose component
- Pulling and picking kits
- Complete test boards
- Complete SMT rework module
- Understand the different documentation
- Engineering or Electrical or Electronics background either industry or educational
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Attention for detail
- Happy with shift work
- Basic maths and computer skills
If you are interested in this role, please 'APPLY NOW'