BMS - Comiss - 2nort_1550852382
£250 - £300 per day
about 2 years ago
Job Title: Trend BMS Commissioning Engineer
Job type / Term: Contract (initially for 6 mths)
A client of ours, well know in the BMS industry is currently looking to take on an experienced Contract BMS Engineer with experience working with Trend.
You will be required to carry out Commissioning on the Trend system as well as Software Writing & Design and some aspects of the Maintenance and Servicing of the system.
The role would be based in London but would require someone who would be willing to travel around the London area should this be required of them.
This is initially a 6 month contract but as with many contracts may be extended so you should be able to commit.
The key skills & experience required for this role are:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Trend software system
- Knowledge and understanding of Trend BMS networking & peripheral products
- Ability to use SET (System Engineering Tool), including ability to upload / download software and make small alterations to software using SET
- Ability to fully commission 'pre-engineered' software
- Ability to design software to meet control solutions from descriptions of operation
- Ability to use and maintain Trend 963 front end software and PC's e.g. backups / alterations
- Ability to design, engineer and code a new 963 front end system
- Ability to identify the wiring details of peripheral control devices
- Ability to read HVAC mechanical schematic drawings
- Ability to understand the associated control requirements of Heating & Ventilation systems
BMS, BEMS, Business Management System, Trend, IQ1, IQ2, IQ3, Trend 963, 963, Engineer, commissioning, Install, Software Design, Software Writing, Service, Maintenance, HVAC, SET, System Engineering Tool, London, Greater London, Home Counties, South East, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Essex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire.