£25000 - £30000 per annum + pension, cash health plan
6 months ago
USRM Cell Operative
Up to £30,000
Based in Chalgrove, Oxfordshire
An exciting opportunity to join a leading aerospace engineering organisation as a USRM Cell Operative in the USRM Manufacturing department. This is a great opportunity to get involved in a cash-rich organisation providing stability, employee engagement and the ability to progress internally.
In this role, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of CNC machining manufacturing tasks, component assembly and inspection duties whilst operating to high standards and supporting continuous improvement.
- Fully set and operate new technology turret CNC lathes and new technology CNC machine tools in a cellular environment.
- Be able to forward plan and load plan for day machine production and unmanned machine production in a 24/7 cellular CNC machining environment.
- Carry out assembly of parts to drawing requirements and inspect.
- Build and set tool assemblies.
- Hand Deburr and fettle detail components
- Function and Operate within a 5's manufacturing cell environment will full participation and involvement in every aspect
- Read/understand CNC programmes using machine interface.
- Read, understand and fully interpret component drawings, including detail, assembly and finishing process drawings.
- Inspect detail, assembly and finishing processes from drawing to component and use all inspection equipment required accordingly
- Engineering apprenticeship or relevant qualification i.e. City & Guilds, NVQs, National Tech Certificate Engineering
- Strong experience in multi-axis CNC machine tools milling and turning
- Strong experience of component drawings and inspection of component parts and inspection equipment
- Experience of cutting tool technology / appropriate tool usage
- Developed cutting tool and material cutting knowledge
- Ability to understand CNC programme code and operation
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.