Verification and Validation Test Engineer
Located in Surrey
Strictly British passport only (no dual citizenship)
£40,000 - £45,000
An industry leader in the Marine and Defence industry are looking for a Verification and Validation Test Engineer to join their Test department.
The company - Verification and Validation Test Engineer- Surrey
My client is a global leader that has a big presence in the marine industry and focuses on designing and manufacturing high performance radar and navigation solutions. From military submarines to commercial cargo carriers, this is just start on what you could be working on.
The role - Verification and Validation Test Engineer- Surrey
The main part of the role is conduct and report verification and validation activities on their various defence or commercial products.
- Run and report and verification and validation activities for control systems, hardware qualification and software functionality.
- Produce verification and validation documents in line with the company/customer procedures
- Be compliant and aware of company standards
- Occasional travel to customer sites UK and Overseas
Qualifications/skills - Verification and Validation Test Engineer- Surrey
- Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering or a related discipline e.g. control engineering, systems engineering
- Work within a team environment, as well as independently.
- Software testing of complex PLC based systems
- Fault diagnostics
- Planning & conducting hardware qualification tests
- Experience of Verification & Validation activities within Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Technical documentation, produced a high standard
- Test specification development
- Be a self-starter to execute a variety of project functions efficiently and professionally
If this role suits your skill set and looking for new opportunity with renowned successful company then please click 'APPLY NOW'