Based in Surrey
£40,000 - £45,000
A highly reputable, well-established Marine and Defence company are seeking experienced Test Engineer's to join their commercial and Defence side of the business. The role will focus on working on their high tech Radar and Navigation systems.
The company - Test Engineer - Surrey
My client specialise in the design and manufacture of advanced navigation technology that is specifically used in the maritime industry, with their global presence this organisation continue to be industry leaders.
The role - Test Engineer - Surrey
As the test engineer you will have a hands on driven approach with product software and hardware testing experience and worked on complex systems in a regulated environment.
- Design and document for both manual and automated testing
- Carry of integration, verification and validation on their complex radar and navigation systems
- Carry out any defect investigations
- Run and develop test scripts.
- Occasional UK and overseas travel to customer sites
Skills/Experience/Qualification - Test Engineer - Surrey
- Degree/HND/HNC in Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Product software and hardware experience
- Fault finding to component level
- Verification and validation
- Able to produce technical documentation to the required standards
- Good communication both written and verbal
If you are a test engineer that meets all the above requirements, and seek a new role within an organisation renowned for their employee retention and progression opportunities then click 'APPLY NOW' to begin your application!