£26000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
£26,000 - £35,000
Fantastic Vibration Technician role working for a world-renowned Aerospace company, based within an easy commute from London and the Berkshire area. You will be working in state of the art environmental test facilities, working for an organisation able to offer you a structured career path and superb job satisfaction making them one of the employers of choice in the Greater London area.
Key Responsibilities - Vibration Technician
- You will be responsible for test articles and fixture installation of the vibration machine via the test engineer's instructions.
- Calibration of equipment.
- Vibration machinery / system maintenance.
- Testing and confirming Shaker system tests parameters.
- Maintaining result archives/storage/test plots for the test engineer.
Experience/Skill/Knowledge required - Vibration Technician
- Environmental testing experience
- Willingness to learn vibration skills and work with cutting edge vibration machines
- HND in mechanical engineering or equivalent
Package/benefits - Vibration Technician
- Brilliant 9% pension scheme (Increased by 0.5% for every 3% contributed by you).
- 35 hours per week.
- Monday-Thursday 08:00-16:45.
- Friday 08:00-12:15.
- cash healthcare plan.
- 33 days' holiday.
- IT and Cycle to work scheme.
- discounted staff restaurant.
An exciting opportunity to work for an organisation that promotes extensively from within. If you are ambitious and in search of a challenging but hugely rewarding role?
Click APPLY NOW