CDI - 1174109_1660815106
Up to £650 per day
7 months ago
Job Role: VMWare Architect
Contract: 6 Months+
Rate: £650 per day inside ir35
Security Clearance: Level DV or SC is required
I am recruiting a Vmware Architect for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the UK defence sector.
Candidates have practical and proven hands on experience of many of the following technologies / approaches (VMware and Linux are essential) :
- VMware - ESX, vCentre, Clustering, HA, DRS, vRealize, Update Manager, hardening, storage integration, deep trouble shooting.
- Linux - Strong sys admin skills
- The concept of deployment automation is key
- Network administration including software defined networking
- A track record in the application of Automation Technologies
- Design of large, complex systems
A Computer Science background is ideal (but not entirely essential) - or previous work in a Scientific and Technical environment that uses aspects of Computer Science i.e. areas of Mathematics, Physics etc
Industry established people who can happily switch between aspects of development, sysadmin, architecture, client engagement activities is what we should be targeting.
Deep technical Linux application experience would be an advantage especially in Big Data and Analytics areas.
Really important attributes
- Problem solving / Solution focussed
- Dynamic in terms of work style
- Good communications skills
- Good client engagement skills.
- Vmware vSphere Vcentre
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829