VMWare Orchestration Engineers x 2
£450 - £490 per day
about 1 month ago
4 months +
VMWare Orchestration Engineer x 2
+ Remote based role
+ Initially 3 months
+ £460 to £490 per day
+ SC Cleared role
+ vRA, vRO, ESXi
Orchestration Lead Overview
They will join the team for a multicloud deployment project to assist with the Workload and Platform Services Offering;
Managed Multicloud Services powered by VMware (MSVx) as the VMware Orchestration Lead.
* Experience of vRO / vRA and/or ESXi
* Understand managed multicloud offering and various components of it.
* Work to a structured approach, sometimes customising the deployment to fit the need.
* Comfortable working in an agile manner.
* Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and changing priorities.
* Must have good communication skills. Responsibilities
* Responsible for working on the orchestration of this high profile internal project.
* Be aware of the MSVx standard offering.
* Work closely with the architectural design, engineering, and implementation teams.
* Experience in architecture, design and deployment of virtualised infrastructures, ideally with a special emphasis on VMware vSphere vRO & vRA.
* Demonstrate the ability to comprehend and apply technical documents, requirements, and orchestrate tools.
* Works on problems / projects of diverse complexity and scope
* Proven track record of delivering solutions to strict timescales.
* Proactive person able to self-manage and work effectively with the architecture planning and design team.
* Highly competent and proactive person.
* An effective communicator, able to provide clear, concise, and accurate updates, both verbally and in writing to management leadership teams (technical and non-technical).
* Ability to clearly provide status updates to the Programme Manager, Technical Enablement Manager and Architects, written and verbally.
* Understanding of both vRA & vRO deployments
* Knowledge of PDXC & SNOW.
* Professional IT experience.
* Has 2+ years VMware tools experience
* Previous experience with Cloud implementations, preferable cloud
* Preferred to have some VMware certification(s).