Up to £400 per day + Inside IR35
25 days ago
VMware Orchestration Lead
3 Month contract with likely extension
Erskine or Remote
£400 per day inside IR35
The VMware Orchestration Lead role works alongside the Orchestration Engineer and Offering Architects, they will focus on UK Secure projects. They will be involved in multicloud deployment projects to assist with the Workload and Platform Services Offering; Managed Multicloud Services powered by VMware (MSVx) as the VMware Orchestration Lead.
- Responsible for working on the orchestration of high profile internal projects.
- Work closely with the architectural design, engineering, and implementation teams.
- Works on problems / projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Work to a structured approach, sometimes customising the deployment to fit the need.
Skills and Experience
- Proven minimum of 2+ years VMware tools experience
- VMware certification(s).
- Experience in architecture, design and deployment of virtualised infrastructures, ideally with a special emphasis on VMware vSphere vRO & vRA, and/or ESXi technologies.
- Demonstrate the ability to comprehend and apply technical documents, requirements, and orchestrate tools.
- Understand managed multicloud offering and various components of it.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow
- Previous experience with Cloud implementations
- Be aware of the MSVx standard offering
- Proven track record of delivering enterprise wide solutions to strict timescales.
- Comfortable working in an agile manner
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Proactive person able to self-manage and work effectively with the architecture planning and design team.
- An effective communicator, able to provide clear, concise, and accurate updates, both verbally and in writing to management leadership teams (technical and non-technical).
- Ability to clearly provide status updates to the Programme Manager, Technical Enablement Manager and Architects, written and verbally.