Up to £18600 per annum + £1775 LW Allowance
about 2 years ago
Looking for a new Waking Nights role in a children's residential care setting? I am working with a care home in South West London looking for medication trained Support Workers to join their team.
Caring for children with complex health needs, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour - you will be caring from the children on 10 hour shifts, 3 times a week - making a 30 hour week each week
- Medication training is very desirable
- Qualification in Health & Social Care, whether it be an NVQ or Diploma
- Experience in a residential care setting with children
- Ability to work under your own guidance
- A friendly, helpful attitude
- Circa £18,500 PA - depending on experience - it will be discussed during interview
- An extra £1775 will be added onto your yearly pay for London Weighting Allowance
- 29 days annual leave per year
Apply directly to this website to receive a phonecall from someone on our team to give you a call and discuss the company in more detail.
Best of luck!