Up to £20600 per annum + Pension, Training, 29 days annual leave
6 months ago
Are you an experiened Support worker looking for a Waking Nights role? This role also offers the opportunity for some day shifts when needed - meaning plenty of overtime hours available. We are teamed up with a short breaks residential children's care home in Yatton who need 2 more Nights Support Workers for their team!
You will be caring for children with complex health needs, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour - you will be covering staff holiday and sickness, the opportunity for overtime is definitely here. As well as career progression and further training and qualifications.
- Medication training is very desirable
- Qualification in Health & Social Care, whether it be an NVQ or Diploma
- Experience in a residential care setting with children
- Ability to work under your own guidance
- A friendly, helpful attitude
- £20,600 per annum
- 29 days annual leave per year
- Further training and qualifications with the company
Apply directly to this website to receive a phone call from someone on our team to give you a call and discuss the company in more detail.
Best of luck!