Up to £20600 per annum
4 months ago
Waking Night Support Worker
Are you an experiened Support worker looking for a Waking Nights role? This role also offers the opportunity for some day shifts when needed - meaning plenty of overtime hours available. We are teamed up with a short breaks residential children's care home in Yatton who need 2 more Nights Support Workers for their team!
You will be caring for children with complex health needs, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour - you will be covering staff holiday and sickness, the opportunity for overtime is definitely here. As well as career progression and further training and qualifications.
Requirements of Waking Night Support Worker:
- Medication training is very desirable
- Enhanced DBS - on the update service ideally
- Qualification in Health & Social Care, whether it be an NVQ or Diploma
- Experience in a residential care setting (with children is desireable but not essential)
- Ability to work under your own guidance
- A friendly, helpful attitude
- £20,600 per annum
- 29 days annual leave per year
- Further training and qualifications with the company
Apply directly to this website to receive a phone call from someone on our team to give you a call and discuss the company in more detail.