Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
Up to £20400 per annum + London Weughting Allowance
over 2 years ago
Are you a Support Worker looking for the next step in your career or looking to take a step up to a Support Worker? Keep reading. A client of mine are looking for a Support Worker to join their team based in Kingston. You will be a unit Support Worker in a residential care home for children with special educational needs and complex health needs.
You will working on a pro rata basis and working waking night shifts only.
What's in it for you?
- £20,400 PA
- London Weighting allowance
- The opportunity for bank shifts
- The opportunity to carry on your studies, provided by the employer
- The opportunity to grow within the company
- Personal care for the children
- Carrying out domestic duties whilst the children are at school
- Documenting all behaviour changes, medication and dietary activity
- Attending school trips when they are happening
Some requirements below:
- Minimum level 2 NVQ - willingness to learn higher qualifications also
- Previous experience working with children essential
- Residential care home experience desirable
- Passion for working with children
- Previous experience of the above responsibilities
Should this role be of interest to you or another Support Worker you may know, please apply directly through this website or call Olivia on 0207 251 7329.