Up to £18500 per annum + Increasing holiday, awards, vouchers
about 1 year ago
I am working with a residential care home for children with learning disabilities who are looking for a Waking Nights Support Worker to join their team.
Working the shifts 10pm8am - you will do 3 shifts one week and 4 shifts the next. My client is looking for someone who has a passion for the care industry and some previous experience working with children.
Working in a homely, comfortable care home, you will be ensuring that the home runs smoothly throughout the night for the 3 children living here.
- Ability to communicate clearly, orally and written for handovers and working alongside supervisors
- To attend 4-6 weekly staff supervision and weekly staff meetings.
- Personal care not be needed regularly but needs to be something you are willing to do
- You will be working with the families and other multi-agency to gather information to assist in assessing the needs of the children
- To prepare, participate and update care plans and reviews on children and produce reports for reviews, court etc.
- To follow the companies safeguarding policies procedures to ensure the safety of the children every night
Perks of the jobL
- Free use of the company caravan in Hastings which also includes free park passes
- Regular overtime hours are available
- Annual Leave Scheme to accrue additional annual leave days
- Paid training opportunities for continual professional development
- Internal job progression opportunites
Please apply direct! I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail with yourself.