£19000 - £22000 per annum
10 months ago
Warehouse Operative (Goods in)
Crawley West Sussex
My client who manufactures high end complex electronics products, are in need of a Warehouse Operative to support the stores and production departments by ensuring different components and parts are delivered to correct place. This role offers training and development who is looking for a career or opportunity in Engineering. They can provide you with the knowledge and experience to kick start your career.
- Lifting/delivering different components and parts to the production department
- Packing different materials into boxes
- Counting and identifying different parts that come onto the site
- Conduct stock checks
- Use their goods in system to log any new parts and components
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Any kind of stores or warehouse experience
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'