£20000 - £25000 per annum + Pension & Holidays
26 days ago
An exciting new role has come available within a leading Supplier of bespoke fuels for a Warehouse Operative.
Support the business by undertaking the warehouse roles required to ensure the function carries out its duties in the day to day running of the business. Provide a direct report to Senior Warehouse staff and management to ensure the effective operation and use of warehouse facilities for the storage and distribution of component and finished goods, third party stock and consumables.
Job information Warehouse Operative - Essex
Duties and responsibilities include;
- Maintain the IBC cleaning station and its surroundings. Bring any issues to the attention of senior management and ensure that any potential improvements/procedures are raised to make best use of the facility.
- Making good use of your time making sure there are sufficient Cleaned IBCs in stock.
- Checking the IBCs are cleaned correctly and following the correct procedure.
- Quality control IBCs.
- Maintaining and understanding the process regarding the importance of having cleaned IBCs on site and the cost to the business.
- Complete weekly drum count, IBC & Pallet count.
- Provide support to direct reports.
- House Keeping
- To undertake rolling stock checks in accordance with the requirements of the business ensuring stock control and accuracy. Report findings to Warehouse Supervisor to analyse and maintain.
- To undertake drum crushing and disposal through the required processes ensuring the waste is regularly removed from site.
- Assist in other scheduled and ad-hoc duties to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the site.
Job information Customer Service Representative - Essex
Experience / Skills Requirements
- FLT trained (training can be provided once in position)
- Trained in emergency response with specific understanding of their role within the ERP (training provided on job)
- Use of computers including outlook, word and basic label printing functions
- Use of scanning equipment for stock control
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Hands-on approach of working
- Positive attitude when presented with issues with an imaginative and creative approach to problem solving
What happens next?
Click APPY NOW to begin your application. Should your CV be of interest a CBSbutler representative will be in touch within 5 working days.