Based in West Sussex with additional responsibility for managing Surrey facilities stores team.
£30,000 - £33,000
A global leader in the renewable energy sector are looking for an Warehouse Supervisor to manage their brand new facilities and co-ordinate day to day control of materials in and out their warehouses.
The company - Warehouse Supervisor - West Sussex/Surrey
My client is a world leading manufacturer and designer in the renewable energy sector they create innovative products that operate globally to the transport, commercial and residential areas. They are growing rapidly as a business and continue to grow with lots of exciting opportunities and routes for progression.
The role - Warehouse Supervisor - West Sussex/Surrey
My client need Warehouse Supervisor to plan and schedule all storage including goods in, packing, picking and dispatch, also making sure the products are delivered on time to internal and external customers worldwide.
- Pick and issue supplies and kits.
- Out of stock.
- Liaise, organise and support shipments to and from the manufacturing sites.
- Investigate any quality issues within the warehouse, and support the management team in continuous improvement.
- Ensure customers, both internal and external, receive timely and accurate information and support.
- Ensure timely delivery of materials to the shop floor.
- Work closely with all managers and internal customers.
- Process all returns to suppliers or customers.
Qualifications/skills - Warehouse Supervisor - West Sussex/Surrey
- Good level of IT skills including Microsoft office, MS Excel, ERP/MRP systems
- Management experience
- Strong experience with goods-inwards, picking, packing and dispatch and stock control
- Understanding/awareness of Kanban
- Experience in communicating with customers and stakeholders
- Motivated, confident and reliable traits with excellent people management
- Full clean driving licence (movement of stock in company van between Horsham and Redhill will be required)
- Own vehicle (commute to Horsham or Redhill will be required)
If this role suits your skill set and looking for new opportunity with renowned successful company then please click 'APPLY NOW'