Water Services Consultant
£25 - 27k + 10% bonus after passing probation
Due to expansion our client are looking to take on a Water Services Consultant to provide support services to our Sales team and providing ongoing care to our existing clients. This role is varied and provides ongoing professional growth and career development.
- Providing excellent customer service to our water clients to provide information, maintain relationships, and identify additional needs
- Carrying out water procurement tendering and resolving billing and metering queries
- Maintaining and sustaining relationships with water suppliers and partners
- Regularly communicating with other departments about work progress and new projects
- Liaising with other team members to provide information and ensure that customers receive the same level of customer service
- Other ad-hoc requests
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum two-year experience in the water industry - essential
- Experience in business-to-business customer service - essential
- Ability to manage pricing cost components and pricing models - highly desirable
- Project management - highly desirable
Candidates need to be well organised, highly numerate with an eye for detail and accuracy, confident working with Excel as well as other MS Office software, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong commercial awareness. It requires someone who has a high work ethic and ambition to succeed.
- Competitive salary with annual review and performance bonus linked to individual KPIs
- Company pension scheme and childcare vouchers
- Critical illness cover
- Ongoing training - we provide weekly training sessions covering a variety of topics such as weekly commodities overview, sales, industry legislation, etc.
- Regular appraisals and career progression
- Duvet day - you choose when you want to take it
- Travelling abroad to visit our overseas offices in Frankfurt and Sarajevo
- Two hours earlier finish on the day of your birthday
- Excellent location - our office is a few minutes walking distance from Ealing Broadway underground and train station, with an abundance of shops and restaurants nearby