£450 - £451 per day + Inside IR35
6 months ago
Web and Mobile App Pen Tester
Location: London, The City when lockdown restrictions are lifted
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £450 a day (Inside IR35)
Web and Mobile App Pen Tester: You will join a leading technology consultancy and lead penetration tests for a financial services organisation. You will have an excellent understanding of the Secure Software Development Lifecycle having defined and carried out security activities throughout each of the development phases, including activities such as specifying security/logging requirements, security code review (manual and automated) and application penetration testing for multiple clients
Qualifications / Experience
- Highly experienced in Application Security and Penetration Testing.
- Candidate ideally holds UK CESG CHECK Team Leader qualifications, enabling them to lead penetration tests for UK HMG, MOD and Telecoms/Financial/Commercial clients
- Candidate would also ideally be CREST Registered Tester, Penetration Testing qualification.
- BEST Red Team exercises in relation to telecoms regulation.
- Infrastructure / Assumed Compromise / Application (web mobile) Penetration Testing.
- OSINT / External perimeter monitoring.
- Threat Hunting.
- Performed Mobile/Web and API testing for new finance credit card application during development process.
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within a new application.
- Carry out Risk Assessment/Triage and remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Proposed solutions to Head of Technology/Stakeholders (Devops) to facilitate vulnerabilities resolution.
- Retested / Analysed resultant Risk posture.
- Managing and executing Penetration Testing engagement.
- Scope writing.
- Web Application Testing.
- Various Web Application penetration tests.
- Vulnerability Management.
- Mobile Application Testing (iOS / Android)
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role and your situation in more depth