£30000 - £35000 per annum
over 2 years ago
A leading manufacturer of medical sterilisation equipment are seeking an experienced Web Developer. You will be using your web development skills to deliver continuous improvement to the online experience of our internal and external customers, supporting service initiatives and digital campaigns across the business.
An average day might see you prototyping a brand-new concept, working with a colleague to build and launch a new site or supporting and enhancing existing functionality.
- Two years' experience of contributing to applications built on the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Python) stack.
- Experience using popular CMS and eCommerce platforms - WordPress and Magento particularly desirable.
- Detailed understanding of UI, UX, Information Architecture, Cross-browser Compatibility and Responsive Web Design.
- A good understanding of the technical and on-page elements of SEO.
- Experience of using graphics software (Photoshop CC) to prepare graphics/images for the web.
- Experience of using Google Analytics and using results to drive continuous improvements.
- Experience of developing landing pages / microsites and email templates.
- Experience of working with a version control system such as Git.
- Experience of performance optimisation for web applications.
- Awareness of security relating to web-based applications.
- Experience of working directly with end users (including requirements gathering, prototyping and acceptance testing)
- A willingness to challenge yourself to learn new skills
If you interested in this position, please 'APPLY NOW'