Web Ops role
Paying between £450 - £495 per day
Located in Plymouth
Inside IR 35
Active SC Clearance required
On a day to day basis, the successful candidate will:
Work within a multi-disciplinary team of Agile Developers, Designers, and Analysts; operationally manage Linux servers, deliver complex web application stacks; build and configure new server platforms along with the automated tooling; testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems; supporting development teams with configuring applications for deployment; and dealing with application deployment strategies and continuous integration.
Demonstrable Experience required:
Configuring web and application servers; building and supporting a large production platform; debugging a complex multi-server service, scripting and basic programming; designing and supporting robust build, deployment and configuration management systems; administering application servers, servlet containers, and web servers; unit testing and automated testing tools; use of Virtualization systems, Cloud computing, Networking concepts, technologies.
Knowledge and experience of:
1. Building managing and maintaining windows or Linux systems
2. Working in an operational security environment
3. Implementing two factor authentication (2FA) systems
4. The design and build of 2FA systems
5. Working as part of a team.
6. Delivering complex change at speed in an enterprise system.