Are you looking for some extra pounds for yourself? Or looking to make a difference in the Social Care industry?
I am working with one of the UK's largest children's charities in the UK who are looking for people to join their activities centre.
The children visit here either after school, on the weekends or during bank holidays where they take part in numerous activities. Which may be things like a sports day, going out to a trampoline park, bowling or going to a boating centre for example.
It is a lively, vibrant and friendly atmosphere to work in and they need matching individuals to work there. If you are looking for some extra work on the weekends, this is for you.
- To assist children and Support Workers in the activities you are partaking in to make sure all activities are done safely following the health and safety procedures
- To establish relationships within the workplace to ensure a friendly and up beat environment is kept up
- To work on written reports and present these as necessary on the children's wellbeing
- To ensure the needs of the children using the service are taken into account when working on the premises
- Achieve the highest standards of safeguarding
No qualifications are necessary, but experience working with children is essential. The pay is £9.38 per hour and it will be a permanent, part time role.
Please apply directly for a phone call with myself so I can give you more details and discuss the role further with yourself.