Wintel Design Engineer
CDI - 1200755_1676634124
Up to £700 per day
about 1 month ago
Job title: Wintel Design Engineer
Contract: 6 months+
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Rate: £700 per day inside ir35
DV security clearance is required for this role
I am looking for a Wintel Design Engineer for a client of mine who are a leading IT systems Integrator operating within the UK defence sector.
The purpose of this Wintel Design Engineer role is to build domain solution designs and/or enterprise strategies to integrate all aspects of the solution (network, system, process, and people) to ensure it works together.
- Creates and owns technical solutions for a domain, cross domain, or portfolio of work within a specific technology area and delivers work autonomously.
- As a Wintel Design Engineer you will Integrate and implement end-to-end solutions across customers and business areas.
- Executes technical roadmap for specific area or domain.
- Provides recommendation on development budget for the next year by understanding/explaining the technology evolution of the product/system/process etc.
- As a Wintel Design Engineer you will lead on design assurance before integrating into end-to-end solutions.
Skills and experience in Design, Build and Implementation in the following:
- As a Wintel Design Engineer you will be capable in VMware Infrastructure design and configuration
- Network Management design and configuration
- Multi-vendor application deployment and integration for example MIB/SNMP/AD/Backup's
- As a Wintel Design Engineer you will be capable using Microsoft Active Directory
- Redhat/Microsoft Server 2016/2019
If you are interested in this Wintel Design Engineer role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829