Horsham, West Sussex
£25000 - £30000 per annum
11 months ago
Wireman and Assembler
£25,000 - £30,000 - Depending on experience
A leading design & manufacturing organisation that specialises in cutting-edge products awithin the surveillance and defence industries are seeking a Wireman / Assembler.
You will be responsible for building and wiring both prototype and production electronic equipment. Working from drawings, circuit diagrams, and engineer's sketches.
- Assembly and wiring of looms and connectors
- Installation of complex fittings
- Soldering and repairs of PCB's
- Following engineering drawings
- Inspection of work whilst checking for errors
- Documentation of any changes during the during the build process
- Working closely with customers on the installation and commissioning of equipment if required.
- Communicate any material shortages throughtout the process
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Electrical wiring experience
- Experience within a production environment
- City & Guilds in Electronic Servicing Parts1& 2 or similar qualification.
- Laying wiring experience to standards IPC620 and soldering to IPC610
- Familiar with wiring standards required on military equipment.
- Mechanical assembly skills.
Click "APPLY NOW" to find out more