West Sussex - Crawley
A leading medical manufacturer based in Sussex are seeking a Service Engineer to work both in their workshop based in Crawley and out in the field, on occasions staying away from home.
You will be responsible for servicing, repairing and testing highly complex medical equipment such as bladder scanners, cardiac monitoring equipment and patient temperature management systems, full training will be given!
Ideally they are looking for an engineer who has strong electro-mechanical engineering experience and worked on equipment such as ATM's, ticketing machines, x-ray's, lasers, electric gates/barriers, medical equipment etc.
- HNC or equivalent in and engineering discipline
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Must be flexible to travel and stay away when required
- UK driving license
- Mechanical or Electronics skills (take apart, rebuild, test etc.)
Package and benefits include:
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- 10% bonus
- 25 days' holiday + bank
- Private pension
- Private healthcare
Click APPLY NOW to make an application!
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants you will only be contacted if you are suitable for the position.