£16.50 - £20.00 per hour
10 days ago
Location: Littlehampton West Sussex
Flexible on rate (6 months rolling contract)
Join an industry leader who work on vehicle protection solutions for the Defence industry as a Workshop Technician. My clients are offering a 6 month contract for a Workshop Technician to work a 36-hour week 4 days a week Monday to Thursday
The Role - Workshop Technician:
- Vehicle maintenance task
- Conduct both Electrical and Mechanical Assembly and repairs
- Diagnose faults and servicing Vehicles
- Use different workshop tools and equipment
- Maintain my client's quality standards to your work
- Understand detailed drawings and diagrams
- Conduct inspections and reporting
Experience/Skills required - Workshop Technician:
- City and Guilds level 3 or HNC/HND in Automotive repair or Vehicle systems or similar
- Minimum 5 years industry experience as a technician
- Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical assembly and repairs
- Experience with fault finding and repair in automotive/auto-electronic/ control/ bespoke to role systems.
- Experience with automotive diagnostic equipment
- Identify spares parts from catalogues.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.