We have a strong Employee Value Proposition that aligns our core values. It has been designed to highlight the key components that drive motivation and performance, teamwork and employee satisfaction. Our EVP reinforces the commitment to our people and is used as a great marketing tool to attract new talent into our business.
Employee Value Proposition - EVP
- Progressive and Ambitious: achieving $320m in revenues with the aim of growing to $500m by 2020 across UK and US.
- Positive Brand + Great Reputation: a multi-award winner boasting a sustained record of success and an exciting future
- Awesome earnings potential: uncapped commission to 30% and no overhead threshold to overcome! Potential for high six- figure OTE’s
- Fast-track advancement: we operate a true meritocracy where your pace of promotion is limited only by your ambition and results.
- Great work environment: enjoy superb amenities including onsite gym, cafeterias and break out zones together with an active social agenda. Not forgetting, ready access to the very best tools to drive competitive advantage.
- Continuous development: CBSbutler is committed to investing in its people so that they maximise their potential within the shortest timescale. As an early adopter of the Investors in People standard (IiP), we offer a full framework of professional development; structured inductions, coaching, leadership programs and funding for professional qualifications.
- Fun + collaborative culture: As a value’s centric organisation, we have fostered a strong team ethos where individuals feel supported and respected, and where happiness is to the fore. Our employee satisfaction levels are consistently best-in class as evidenced by achieving #24 in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work for.
- Lucrative incentives: We believe passionately in rewarding great performance and commitment with a myriad of competitions and awards. Big billers receive luxury overseas trips, Michelin-Star dining, etc.
- Caring and giving back: CBSbutler is actively involved in fund raising events for many good causes and charities supported by staff members. Moreover, we have partnered educational charities in STEM providing ambassadors, judges and sponsorship for high profile events for young people entering Engineering, Technology and Science careers.