2nd Line Support Engineer
2nd Line Support Engineer - Based in Solihull - £300 per day
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
The individual shall augment the existing SDWAN Service Team to provide support on a 24/7 shift pattern. The service covers both network and server support. This role is for a network engineer; although the engineer is working in SDWAN Services and will therefore also perform server tasks.
In-depth knowledge of configuring and tuning the following:
- Juniper SRX platform
- Juniper SRX platform - Successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of Junos & experience in various SRX platforms. Candidate will have comprehensive CLi exposure. Candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of routing and switching.
- BGP - Successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of configuring and tuning BGP, to include topics such as policy based routing, manipulation of attributes, load-balancing techniques, and lastly have comprehensive troubleshooting skillset.
- IPSEC - Successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of IPSEC VPN's and be familiar with troubleshooting.
- MPLS - Successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting MPLS.
- PKI - Successful candidate will have knowledge of PKI infrastructure elements and be familiar with certificate based VPN authentication.