3rd Line WAN Network Support
3rd Line Network Support Engineer
Based in Solihull
£400 per day InsideIR35
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
We are looking for a 3rd Line WAN Network Support & Project Engineer, the role will involve Configuring SRX series routers in order to meet tight project deadlines along and supporting BAU operations in order to enable the delivery of secure network services globally.
You will be a skilled 3rd line engineer capable of configuring, trouble shooting and tuning Juniper network devices, a technical lead and point of escalation of network related faults.
- Daily duties will include a mixture project/implementation work and general technical network support escalations.
- Working collaboratively with the network design community, knowledge sharing and upskilling within the 3rd line team.
The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of configuring and tuning the following:
- Juniper SRX platform
- Juniper SRX platform - successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of Junos & experience in various SRX and MX platforms and comprehensive CLi exposure.
- Candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of routing and switching.
- In-depth knowledge of configuring and tuning BGP, to include topics such as policy-based routing, manipulation of attributes, load-balancing techniques, and lastly have comprehensive troubleshooting skillset.
- Must be familiar with trouble shooting IPSEC VPN's and MPLS
- PKI - successful candidate will have knowledge of PKI infrastructure elements and be familiar with certificate-based VPN authentication.