+4 months +
+Fully remote working
+£700 - £800 a day
+Data Modelling for Data Warehouses
+ETL type tools
My client has a requirement for Data Modeller for the UAT and go live.
- Experience with Data Modelling for Data Warehouses
- Logical data modelling techniques - 3NF
- Should have exposure to Data Vault Modelling techniques.
- Data Transformation and ETL - Experience of Qlik Compose, AWS Glue ideal, but if not available possibly Datastage or SSIS or similar ETL type tools
- Experience and knowledge of AWS or other Cloud platforms
- Knowledge and experience of modem software design and development methodologies & frameworks (e.g. Agile/Scrum)
- Experience on multiple full release project life cycles including Agile.
- An understanding of testing tools and unit test and integration test scripting, such as taking advantage of TDD
- Hands on knowledge of data cleansing techniques
- Demonstrates technical leadership skills
- Must have Experience in usage of data modelling tools (Erwin, Embarcadero, Qlik Compose or similar)
Worked as a Data Modeller on one or more major projects
- Participates as a member of the development teams.
- Participates in cross-functional teams.
- Applies technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas.
- Supports the team to develop innovative team solutions
- Participates in code reviews.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
- Attention to detail with a pragmatic and enthusiastic attitude to work.
If you would like to discuss the data modeller role in more detail, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch.