Facilities & Site Security Manager
Facilities & Site Security Manager
+ 12 month initial contract
+ Worldwide travel available
+ £45 per hour
Outline Job Profile
To provide Facilities Management support for the Aerospace team including but not limited to:
* Ensuring that the Aerospace team has the most appropriate working environment for its staff and activities.
* Day to day management of the site lease with the Landlord's representative.
* Organising essential services such as maintenance, cleaning, catering.
- Ensuring the premises meet all health and safety requirements and that any facilities, materials stored, activities/processes completed within comply with applicable regulation and legislation.
- Keeping staff safe.
- Planning the allocation of space for staff and activities.
- Ensuring agreed work by staff, contractors or the landlord's representative is completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies.
- Responding appropriately to any emergencies or urgent issues with respect to facilities.
- Supporting strategic planning by investigating options for new premises.
- Performing role of 'key holder' for premises leased/owned by company
- To act as the Site Securities Manager, responsible for leading the application of specified subject areas of company security policy on site, as delegated by the Head of UK Security. Such delegated subject areas shall include:
- Ensuring all aspects of Security Management as it relates to the protection of Facility Security Clearance, and site, and inter-site activities originating on the site, which are considered a compliance requirement under the legal undertakings in government and military lines of business.
- All aspects of local, physical management as it relates to site specific security requirements within and national and commercial context.
- Management of inward visitors and UK Employees attending off-site locations within the UK and overseas. Maintain the Visitor Notification System database.
- Management of the 3rd party supplier in regards to the on-site access control requirements, ensuring that appropriate protection is afforded to both classified and corporate assets. Management of site access control system production and administration of ID badges and passes.
- The application of company security policies relating to business contracts.
- The upkeep and maintenance of the Security Intranet web page.
- The delivery and administration of the Employee Emergency hot line (International SOS) programme by ensuring that site residents who are deployed outside of the UK are informed of local security conditions abroad.
- The development and maintenance of effective communications with UK National Security Authorities, Security -related statutory regulators, local Police and other Corporate, customer and stakeholder security organisations and to represent the company at external events / courses.
- The organisation of regular and routine document and key musters, secure cabinets and secure destruction.
- Acting as a Cryptographic Custodian, and overseeing the duties of any other Cryptographic Custodians.
Required skills and experience
- Experience of providing day to day facilities management support to a team of >=70 people.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements of the Health and Safety at work act
- Experience of managing external subcontractors to complete tasks
- Experience of the application of corporate security policy, ideally for a Facility Security Clearance site.
- Proven experience of site moves/CHURN
- NEBOSHH or ISOHH certification preferred
- Needs to be a self-starter and motivated to work as an individual
- Needs to be comfortable managing contracts for both services and property
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines with competing priorities.
- Good oral and written communication skills.