Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
£33,000 basic salary + bonus + company car
Covering the North London, East London and Greater London areas.
A highly reputable organisation is seeking a Field Service Engineer to join their Field Service Team to work on their range of medical sterilisation equipment, also known as benchtop autoclaves. For those with no medical experience this is an excellent opportunity to break into the much sought after medical sector, where manufacturer training can be provided!
A leading manufacturer and international supplier of benchtop autoclaves (also referred to as sterilisers) used within a variety of medical and healthcare settings such as dental surgeries, GP surgeries, hospitals, laboratories, research sites, universities, prisons etc.
What makes this organisation unique is the extensive training and structured induction plan made available to all new engineers, offering a rare opportunity for electrical/mechanical field service engineers with no prior medical experience to break into the stable and progressive medical field.
The service engineer will be responsible for installing, testing, servicing and repairing specialist medical autoclave equipment, predominantly in the North London, East London and Greater London areas however flexibility to travel throughout the whole of London will be required, with very occasional travel elsewhere in UK to provide cover when required.
This role will also involve the promotion and "soft" sales of both consumables and capital equipment. No prior experience of this is necessary, only the confidence to learn to do so!
What is on offer for the successful Field Engineer?
- Salary - £33,000 basic with a progression plan to increase to £35,000 and £37,000 over 2 and 4 years
- Sales Bonus scheme - opportunity to earn up to £4-8,000pa
- Hours are 37.5 per week door to door (Monday - Friday)
- Company car
- Company mobile/PDA and laptop
- Pension Scheme paying 6.5% of salary when employee pays for 5%
- West Field Health cash plan scheme
- Life Assurance 2 x salary
What is required to apply for this Field Service Engineer position?
- Field Service Engineering experience
- Must be living in an East or North London areas (in a E, N or EC postcode)
- Troubleshooting and fault diagnostics skills
- Strong communication skills - confident in delivering customer training
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- A full, clean UK driving license
- DBS clearable
How to apply?
Please click APPLY NOW to begin your application. Should you be suitable a CBSbutler representative will be in touch within 3 working days.