Java Solution Architect - DV Cleared
Java Solutions Architect - DV Cleared
+ £750 a day
+ Long term contract
+ Full time on site
+ DV Clearance required
Java Solutions Architect - You will work to translate business requirements into technical specifications, communicating at all levels from Business Stakeholders to Development teams to ensure the successful deployment and integration of solutions.
Your role will involve:
- Work closely with Product Owners, Domain architects and Engineering teams to translate business requirements to produce the required architectural documentation (to organization standards) meeting project requirements.
- Design, develop and deploy a high-performance, scalable, reusable Java solution.
- Conduct solution gap analysis and work with project team to agree and specify solutions.
- Must be able to determine scope, effort and resources required to: specify, build, test and implement the end-to-end solution including any required integration, build reports to support the solution.
- Address any production defects and handle any technical issues.
Your transferable skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a Java Solutions Architect in a secure environment.
- Strong knowledge of architecture principles, software development, and integration technologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Proven ability and track record in clearly aligning technical solutions with explicit business objectives.
- Certification in relevant technologies or solution architecture is beneficial.
Java Solutions Architect - DV Cleared - £750 a day - Basingstoke