Medical Service Engineer
South London and surrounding areas
Up to £38,500 plus bonus, lunch allowance, company car, private pension, private healthcare, 33 days paid annual leave. Earning opportunities in excess of £40-45,000.
The Company - Medical Service Engineer
A leading medical devices manufacturer and international distributor is now hiring for a Service Engineer to join their Service Engineering team.
As the Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the planned maintenance and reactive, breakdown repair of operating theatre equipment within hospitals in an assigned territory.
Example of devices you will be trained to work on include high end operating tables, operating lights, anaesthetic gas pendants and integrated OR solution systems (telemetry systems within theatres).
Training is offered, therefore all applicants with electro-mechanical engineering experience are welcome.
This role will involve travel predominantly in the South London and surrounding areas however you are part of a team covering the South East region of England and so flexible to travel anywhere in this area is require on occasions.
- Routine servicing of equipment
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair of equipment
- To carry out routine adjustments of equipment, where necessary
- Maintenance of stock levels of spare parts
- Maintenance of quality documentation records for submission to the customer
- To maintain and develop a positive relationship with the customer, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills working in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
What is on offer? - Medical Service Engineer
- £30-38,500 (total earning opportunities in excess of £40-45,000)
- Company Car - EV of hybrid
- Discretionary Annual Bonus Scheme - Approx. 10%
- £5/Day tax free lunch allowance
- Private pension 6.5% Er 3% EE
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Holiday 25 days + 8 day bank holidays (33 days total)
- Laptop, Phone, Tools
- Paid Optional Weekend Overtime.
What experience/skills are required to apply? - Medical Service Engineer
It is essential all applicants have;
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair experience
- Electrical, electronic or related qualification, apprenticeship, or as a time-served electrician
- Willingness to learn
- Hardworking, customer-focused individuals
- UK driving licence
- The right to work in the UK (sponsorship is not provided)
- Able to pass a DBS check
What happens next? - Medical Service Engineer
If you are an experienced service engineer looking for their next role, click APPLY NOW for your CV to be sent to CBSbutler. Should you be suitable a representative will be in touch within 5 working days.