Process Engineer - Safety Critical Market
Compensation: £45,000 + Benefits
Are you a skilled Process Engineer with a passion for innovation and a desire to make a significant impact on the future within the energy sector? Our well regarding client are seeking a talented individual to join a dynamic team playing a crucial role in shaping the engineering and technical activities capabilities.
- Innovative Environment: Be part of a team that innovates to make energy safer, faster, and more cost-effective.
- Diverse Projects: Work on a broad range of diverse and interesting projects across the UK and Scotland.
- Collaborative Culture: Join a collaborative and multidisciplinary team dedicated to excellence.
- Work in accordance with industry principles and standards.
- Produce calculations, analyses, drawings, models, design base documentation, and technical reports.
- Supervise designers and contribute to hazard identification studies.
- Provide technical support throughout the project lifecycle.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Engineering degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant discipline, with significant demonstrable experience.
- Experience in managing teams for analysis activities on various project types.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other disciplines.
- Membership in a relevant institute or significant demonstrable engineering experience.
- Chartered Engineer status.
- Experience in managing engineering scope for projects from concept design to full Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC).
- Breadth and depth of experience in a range of commercial or defense projects.
If you are ready to take on an exciting challenge and contribute to the future of energy, apply now!